Kahlua Bundt Cake
This bundt cake is perfect for parties and potlucks. You could even serve it with a Kahlua cocktail!
Thank you Better Recipes.
How to Make Kahlua Bundt Cake
- 1Heat oven to 325 degrees. Grease and flour bundt pan. Sprinkle nuts in bottom of pan; set aside.
- 2Mix together cake mix, pudding mix, Kahula, water, and oil in a mixing bowl and mix until well blended.
- 3Add eggs, one at a time, and mix after each addition.
- 4Pour mixture over nuts in pan and bake for 50-60 minutes or until a skewer inserted comes out clean.
- 5While the cake is still hot, spoon on prepared topping mixture, slowly and evenly. (Don’t poke holes in cake, just pour on top.) Let cool in pan for 45 minutes to an hour, then remove and cool.
- 6Topping Directions:
Place sugar, butter, and water in a saucepan over medium high heat, stirring frequently. Let mixture come to a boil and boil, stirring, for 2 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in Kahula; pour over cake as directed.