Juicy Lucy Burger Cupcakes
- 1 batch fun-da-middles cupcakes (12 cupcakes - sprinkle a few sesame seeds on top before baking)
- 3/4 cup sweetened chopped coconut
- 3 - 4 drops green food coloring
- chocolate frosting, and red and yellow decorating frosting
How to Make Juicy Lucy Burger Cupcakes
- 1Prepare the Fun-da-middles according to package directions (I used the yellow cake/white filling mix.). Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Bake as directed. Let the cupcakes cool completely then remove the paper wrappers.
- 2Slice cupcakes in half. Place the coconut in a bowl. Add 3 to 4 drops green food coloring and mix well. Set aside.
Pipe a circle of chocolate frosting on each “bottom bun”. Sprinkle the colored coconut on the chocolate frosting. Top with red and yellow frosting to simulate ketchup and mustard. Gently place cupcake tops on each frosted bottom half. Refrigerate until about 20 minutes before serving time.