JO'S INFAMOUS DUMP CAKE DESSERT
Jo Anne Sugimoto
Be careful though, it's a sugar overload!!!
1 boxdevil's food cake mix
2 boxinstant cchocolate pudding (3.9 oz.)
1sara lee pound cake
2 boxinstant vanilla pudding (3.4 oz.)
1/2bag of toffee bits (8 oz.)
1bar of nestle's crunch candy
1/2bag of m & m 's peanut candy (12 oz.)
2heath candy bar
1cookies and cream candy bar
1/2bag of reese's pieces (8 oz.)
·large container of cool whip (12 oz.)
1/2bag of oreos
How to Make JO'S INFAMOUS DUMP CAKE DESSERT
- Follow the directions to make the devil's food cake. Make sure that the finished cake is completely cooled.
- Follow the directions to make the chocolate and vanilla puddings.
- You will need a large deep container with a cover.
- Cut up the devil's food cake and the Sara Lee Pound Cake into 1 inch squares.
- Crush the Nestle's Crunch Bar, Heath Candy Bar, Cookies and Cream Bar and the Oreo Cookies, and put them in separate containers.
- Start with tossing in half of the devil's food cake into the bottom of the large container, then use half of the chocolate pudding and layer it onto the devil's food cake.
- Add 1/4 of all the candies.
- Then toss in half of the Sara Lee Pound cake over the candy layer, then use half of the vanilla pudding and layer it over the pound cake.
- Add another 1/4 of all the candies.
- Start again with the devil's food cake using it all, and using all of the chocolate pudding. Repeating the steps again, using everything.
- Your top layer will be the whole container of Cool Whip, sprinkle with all the crumbled Oreo Cookies.
- Cover and refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours so that it can set. If you can stand to wait! :+)
- When you're ready to serve it just use a large spoon and scoop it out.
- YOU CAN DO A CHANGE UP:
- Of course, you can mix and match the candies and all the stuffs, it's a dump cake dessert!