JO'S INFAMOUS DUMP CAKE DESSERT
Jo Anne Sugimoto
Be careful though, it's a sugar overload!!!
- 1 box
- devil's food cake mix
- 2 box
- instant cchocolate pudding (3.9 oz.)
- sara lee pound cake
- 2 box
- instant vanilla pudding (3.4 oz.)
- bag of toffee bits (8 oz.)
- bar of nestle's crunch candy
- bag of m & m 's peanut candy (12 oz.)
- heath candy bar
- cookies and cream candy bar
- bag of reese's pieces (8 oz.)
- large container of cool whip (12 oz.)
- bag of oreos
How to Make JO'S INFAMOUS DUMP CAKE DESSERT
- 1Follow the directions to make the devil's food cake. Make sure that the finished cake is completely cooled.
- 2Follow the directions to make the chocolate and vanilla puddings.
- 3You will need a large deep container with a cover.
- 4Cut up the devil's food cake and the Sara Lee Pound Cake into 1 inch squares.
- 5Crush the Nestle's Crunch Bar, Heath Candy Bar, Cookies and Cream Bar and the Oreo Cookies, and put them in separate containers.
- 6Start with tossing in half of the devil's food cake into the bottom of the large container, then use half of the chocolate pudding and layer it onto the devil's food cake.
- 7Add 1/4 of all the candies.
- 8Then toss in half of the Sara Lee Pound cake over the candy layer, then use half of the vanilla pudding and layer it over the pound cake.
- 9Add another 1/4 of all the candies.
- 10Start again with the devil's food cake using it all, and using all of the chocolate pudding. Repeating the steps again, using everything.
- 11Your top layer will be the whole container of Cool Whip, sprinkle with all the crumbled Oreo Cookies.
- 12Cover and refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours so that it can set. If you can stand to wait! :+)
- 13When you're ready to serve it just use a large spoon and scoop it out.
- 14YOU CAN DO A CHANGE UP:
- 15Of course, you can mix and match the candies and all the stuffs, it's a dump cake dessert!