Jim's Triple Chocolate Cake
How to Make Jim's Triple Chocolate Cake
- Mix cake mix as directed, BUT use milk instead of water, butter instead of oil, and add an extra egg
- Bake as directed usually in two round or square pans - remove and let cook slightly
- sometimes slice each cake in 1/2
- put bottom layer on serving platter, poke holes with skew, or whatever, pour syrup over entire cake.
- Put a thin layer of icing, add next layer and repeat poking holes and syrup.
- Repeat step 4 and 5 until cake is all on the platter. Ice with remaining icing.
- For those that can't have chocolate???? do white cake, with strawberry syrup.