Jewish Coffee Cake
Use different kinds of cake with different pudding.
White cake with pistachio putting. Great cake for St. Patrick's day.
How to Make Jewish Coffee Cake
- Beat: eggs, oil and water in bowl.
- Add: Vanilla (optional)
- Add: Cake mix from box and pudding. This can be mixed together with a fork. Batter will be slightly lump
- Pour: Batter in 9 x 12 in pan.
- Mix: Together topping and sprinkle all over batter.
Work in with a spatula.
- Bake: at 350 for 45 minutes.
- Variations: Use different kind of cake mix and flavor of pudding. Chocolate cake mix and Butter Pecan make a really great cake.
8x8 inch pan cut in half. Use Jiffy Cake Mix