Jewish Apple Cake
How to Make Jewish Apple Cake
- 1Preheat oven to 350*
- 2In large bowl beat eggs.
- 3Gradually add sugar, oil, and vanilla until well mixed.
- 4In separate bowl combine all of the dry ingredients.
- 5Start adding dry ingredients to the wet.
Batter will be very thick!
- 6After chopping the apples fold them into the batter. Nuts also if useing them.
- 7Spread into a 13X9 baking dish and sprinkle with cinnamon/sugar mixture. (I like alot.)
- 8Bake for 50-60 mins. or until toothpick comes out clean