Jewish Apple Cake
2 tspvanilla extract
4 tspbaking powder
1 cnuts (optional)
1/4 csugar cinnamon mixture (more or less)
How to Make Jewish Apple Cake
- Preheat oven to 350*
- In large bowl beat eggs.
- Gradually add sugar, oil, and vanilla until well mixed.
- In separate bowl combine all of the dry ingredients.
- Start adding dry ingredients to the wet.
Batter will be very thick!
- After chopping the apples fold them into the batter. Nuts also if useing them.
- Spread into a 13X9 baking dish and sprinkle with cinnamon/sugar mixture. (I like alot.)
- Bake for 50-60 mins. or until toothpick comes out clean