Janny’s Cream Pound Cake
How to Make Janny’s Cream Pound Cake
- Preheat oven 350 ... grease / butter n flour large tube pan ..... Very important all Ingredients needs to at room temperature...
Here is a Trick ... to speed things up to warming to room temp ... run your microwave for 30 sec empty ... place eggs butter cream in microwave and close the door ... the warmth in the microwave with bring things to temp within 5-10 min and your ready to go
- Beat on medium speed butter until light yellow color... add 1 cup of sugar at a time beating for 1 min after all sugar has been added beat on medium high until until light n fluffy and the color is real light
- Add eggs one at a time mixing to just incorporate into butter sugar mixture
- Add flour and cream alternating starting with flour ... 1 cup of flour then 1/4 cup cream ... starting and ending with flour
- Add vanilla ... pour into large tube pan
Bake at 350 for 1 hr and 25 min or until wooden toothpick comes out clean ... cool in pan for 10 mins then turn out onto cake rack and cool completely at room temperature.
- Serve with strawberries or your favorite fruit , ice cream ... toppings n whipped cream ... Yummy, Enjoy !