Jack Daniels Cake
How to Make Jack Daniels Cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Using an electric mixer combine all the ingredients, except the pecan pieces. Mix on medium-high 1-2 minutes. Do not over mix.
- Spray a Bundt cake pan lightly to coat.
- Put pieces of nuts in the bottom. When cake mix is mixed well, pour batter into the pan, level off in center, and bake 45-50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center is nearly clean.
- Let cake cool for at least 15 minutes before removing it from the cake pan.
- You can glaze this cake with drizzled melted chocolate or even just a dusting of powdered sugar.