IZEKER'S REVISED CHEESECAKE
I always make Cheesecakes for special occasions.
But this was different and the taste is different,but good.And less Cheese from my other recipes.Still have trouble with them wanting to crack before totally cooled.No one seems to care though.So enjoy
- 1 pkg
- (18 1/4oz.)pillsbury moist supreme classic yellow cake mix
- 2 Tbsp
- vegetable oil
- 1 large
- jumbo eggs
- 1 pkg
- 12oz. philadelphia "regular" cream cheese (cream cheese spread in plastic container)
- 1/2 c
- 1 1/2 c
- whole milk
- 3 Tbsp
- lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp
- vanilla extract
How to Make IZEKER'S REVISED CHEESECAKE
- 1Option for garnish:cherries,blueberries,strawberries,whipped cream,sour cream,and/or drizzled melted chocolate...
- 2Set aside 1 cup dry cake mix.
- 3Combine remaining cake mix with vegetable oil and the 1 large egg until crumbly,press into bottom and up sides of a 10 inch spring form pan.Set aside.
- 4In mixing bowl beat the softened cream cheese and sugar 1 minute.
- 5Add 4 JUMBO eggs and reserved 1 cup cake mix;beat 1 minute.
- 6Gradually add milk,lemon juice and vanilla extract;beat on low setting of mixer for 1 minute.
- 7Pour into crust.
- 8Bake at preheat oven 300F for 1 hour and 10 minutes.
- 9Cool;refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
- 10Garnish as desired. Store in the refrigerator.
- 11Yield; 8 to 10 servings.