Italian No Bake Cake
Jo Ann Duren
1 boxvanilla wafers
1 can(s)20 ounce crushed pineapple with juice
1/4 clemon juice
1 can(s)sweetened condensed milk
18 ounce container cool whip
1small jar cherries
1 cpecans (optional)
How to Make Italian No Bake Cake
- Layer the bottom of 9 x 13 dish with vanilla wafers.
- Mix in a bowl the lemon juice and condensed milk, then add the pineapple and mix all together.
- Pour this over the vanilla wafers in the dish.
- Add another layer of vanilla wafers on top of the pineapple mix.
- Top with cool whip. coconut and cherries.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Note: You can replace coconut with pecans if you would like.
- Serve and enjoy!