Italian Love Cake
2 lbricotta cheese
1 boxinstant pistachio pudding mix or chocolate instant pudding mix
1(8 oz.) cool whip
1chocolate cake mix or marble cake mix
How to Make Italian Love Cake
- Prepare cake as directed on box and pour into a greased and floured 9 X 13 inch pan.
- In a separate bowl, combine ricotta cheese, sugar, eggs and vanilla; mix well.
- Spoon over unbaked cake.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour. Cool.
- Mix instant pudding with milk; fold in whipped topping.
- Spread over cake; refrigerate.