Italian Love Cake
- 2 lb
- ricotta cheese
- 1 c
- 1 tsp
- 1 box
- instant pistachio pudding mix or chocolate instant pudding mix
- 1 c
- (8 oz.) cool whip
- chocolate cake mix or marble cake mix
How to Make Italian Love Cake
- 1Prepare cake as directed on box and pour into a greased and floured 9 X 13 inch pan.
- 2In a separate bowl, combine ricotta cheese, sugar, eggs and vanilla; mix well.
- 3Spoon over unbaked cake.
- 4Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour. Cool.
- 5Mix instant pudding with milk; fold in whipped topping.
- 6Spread over cake; refrigerate.