- 8 oz containers of whipped cream cheese
- 16 oz
- sour cream
- 1 stick
- unsalted butter (softened)
- 5 large
- 2 Tbsp
- cornstarch (sift it to make sure theres no lumps)
- 1 1/4 c
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1 tsp
- lemon juice, fresh
How to Make Isabella's Cheesecake
- 1Preheat oven to 375
- 2Let cream cheese, sour cream, eggs and butter stand at room temp for at least an hour. Blend them together then add the cornstarch, vanilla and lemon juice. Set mixer on high and beat till well blended.
- 3Beat in one egg at a time till very smooth.
- 4Pour into a greased 9 1/2 in springfrom...(I wrap the outside of the pan in foil)
- 5Place in a larger roasting pan filled with enough water to come halfway up the side of the springform pan.
- 6Bake for 1 hour or until top is brown. Turn off oven-let cake stay in the oven with the door open for at least one hour then remove from oven and let stand another two hours.
- 7Cover and refridgerate for at least six hours before serving.