48 oz containers of whipped cream cheese
16 ozsour cream
1 stickunsalted butter (softened)
2 Tbspcornstarch (sift it to make sure theres no lumps)
1 1/4 csugar
1 tspvanilla extract
1 tsplemon juice, fresh
How to Make Isabella's Cheesecake
- Preheat oven to 375
- Let cream cheese, sour cream, eggs and butter stand at room temp for at least an hour. Blend them together then add the cornstarch, vanilla and lemon juice. Set mixer on high and beat till well blended.
- Beat in one egg at a time till very smooth.
- Pour into a greased 9 1/2 in springfrom...(I wrap the outside of the pan in foil)
- Place in a larger roasting pan filled with enough water to come halfway up the side of the springform pan.
- Bake for 1 hour or until top is brown. Turn off oven-let cake stay in the oven with the door open for at least one hour then remove from oven and let stand another two hours.
- Cover and refridgerate for at least six hours before serving.