Irish Flag Cupcakes
- 1 box
- white cake mix
- plus ingredients called for on box
- drops each orange and green food coloring
- recipe white frosting, home made or store bought canned frosting
- 1 pkg
- m and m's (use only orange and green candies)
How to Make Irish Flag Cupcakes
- 1NOTE: One large package of M and M's should have enough green and orange candies to make this recipe. Use the rest for M and M's cookies if you like.
- 2Preheat oven and mix cake batter according to directions on box. Separate batter into 3 equal parts each in a separate small bowl. Use food coloring and color 1 part of batter green, 1 part orange, and leave one part white. Line cupcake pans with paper liners.
Spoon some of each color of batter into each paper lined cupcake. You can leave as is or swirl batter a bit to look tie dyed. Bake according to directions on box.
- 3Cool cupcakes completely before frosting with white icing. Drop a few orange and green M and M's on each cupcake.