☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 1/2 cbutter, softened
3 cwhite sugar
6eggs at room temperature
1 pkg8 ounce) cream cheese, softened
1 tspvanilla extract
3 call-purpose flour, sifted
How to Make Irish Dairy Cake
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- Grease and flour a 10-inch fluted tube pan (such as a Bundt®).
- Cream butter and sugar together in a mixing bowl until thoroughly combined.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time, beating each egg until fully incorporated before adding the next one.
- Mix in cream cheese and vanilla extract.
- Mix in flour, about 1/2 cup at a time, until batter is smooth and velvety. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake cake in the preheated oven until top is golden brown, about 1 1/2 hours.