Irish Cream Cheesecake1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
How to Make Irish Cream Cheesecake
- 1Soften gelatin in small saucepan with 3/4 cup water.
- 2Stir egg yolks into 1 cup sugar.
- 3Add to gelatin mixture and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until mixture thickens and bubbles.
- 5Beat cheese in large bowl until light and fluffy.
- 6Add cocoa and beat again.
- 7Add Irish cream liqueur and beat some more.
- 8Slowly add gelatin mixture and blend well.
- 9Beat egg whites until soft peaks form.
- 10Add remaining 1/2 cup sugar and continue beating until stiff peaks form.
- 11Fold into cheese mixture.
- 12Whip cream and fold into cheese mixture.
- 13Pour into crust and refrigerate several hours or overnight.