Irish Cream Cheesecake1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
How to Make Irish Cream Cheesecake
- Soften gelatin in small saucepan with 3/4 cup water.
- Stir egg yolks into 1 cup sugar.
- Add to gelatin mixture and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until mixture thickens and bubbles.
- Beat cheese in large bowl until light and fluffy.
- Add cocoa and beat again.
- Add Irish cream liqueur and beat some more.
- Slowly add gelatin mixture and blend well.
- Beat egg whites until soft peaks form.
- Add remaining 1/2 cup sugar and continue beating until stiff peaks form.
- Fold into cheese mixture.
- Whip cream and fold into cheese mixture.
- Pour into crust and refrigerate several hours or overnight.