IRISH CREAM CAKE
**Another great recipe from Mr. Food!
1 cchopped pecans
1 boxyellow cake mix (18.25 oz.)
1 pkg(4 serving), vanilla instant pudding mix (dry)
1/2 cwater, divided
1/2 cvegetable oil
1 cirish cream liqueur, divided
1/2 c(1 stick) butter
How to Make IRISH CREAM CAKE
- PREHEAT: Oven to 325 degrees F.
COAT a Bundt pan with cooking spray.
SPRINKLE chopped pecans evenly over bottom of pan.
- IN: A large mixing bowl, combine cake and pudding mixes, eggs, 1/4 cup water, the vegetable oil, and 3/4 cup liqueur.
BEAT with an electric mixer on high for 5 minutes. POUR batter over nuts in pan.
- BAKE: 1 hour, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
LET cool 5 minutes in pan.
- IN: A medium saucepan, combine butter, sugar, and remaining water over medium heat.
COOK 5 minutes, stirring occasionally; remove mixture from heat and stir in remaining 1/4 cup liqueur.
- WITH: A fork, prick holes in top of cake and pour half the glaze over cake.
AFTER glaze soaks into cake, invert cake onto a serving platter and pour remaining glaze over cake.
LET: Cool completely then cover lightly until ready to serve.