Instant Chocolate Cream Cake1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 cwhipping cream
1/4 cicing sugar
1/2 lbplain chocolate wafers
How to Make Instant Chocolate Cream Cake
- Beat the cream until almost stiff, add sugar and vanilla.
- Crumble a quarter of the cookies and put into the bottom of a pie plate.
- With a spatula spread 1/5 of the whipped cream over the cookies.
- Put 1/5 of the strawberries over the cream, arrange more cookies on top of this and repeat process ending with a layer of whipped cream and strawberries.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 8 hours.