Instant Chocolate Cream Cake1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 c
- whipping cream
- 1/4 c
- icing sugar
- 2 tsp
- 1/2 lb
- plain chocolate wafers
- 1/4 tsp
- 1/2 pt
How to Make Instant Chocolate Cream Cake
- 1Beat the cream until almost stiff, add sugar and vanilla.
- 2Crumble a quarter of the cookies and put into the bottom of a pie plate.
- 3With a spatula spread 1/5 of the whipped cream over the cookies.
- 4Put 1/5 of the strawberries over the cream, arrange more cookies on top of this and repeat process ending with a layer of whipped cream and strawberries.
- 5Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 8 hours.