Insanely Moist Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
How to Make Insanely Moist Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place stick of butter in loaf pan, set aside.
- 2Mix bananas and sugar together in large bowl. Add eggs, mix well.
- 3Stir in flour and baking soda and blend well. Stir in chocolate chips/nuts.
- 4Place loaf pan containing stick of butter in the oven until the butter is completely melted. Remove from oven and pour bread mixture into the pan, over the melted butter.
- 5Bake for about 45 min or until toothpick comes out clean.