Individual Flourless Chocolate Cakes
1 largecold egg
2 tspunsweetened cocoa
1 1/2 Tbspground pecans
1 Tbspwarm water
1 ozbittersweet chocolate
·powdered sugar (optional)
·fresh fruit (raspberries, blueberries, strawberries-optional)
·whipped topping, optional
How to Make Individual Flourless Chocolate Cakes
- Preheat your oven to 425'F. Spray your ramekins with non-stick oil.
- Separate your egg placing the white in one bowl and the yolk in another.
- Mix the sugar and cocoa into the egg yolk and whisk together, add the ground pecans, water and melted chocolate. Whisk again to incorporate.
- With clean beaters, whip up the egg white to a stiff peak. Gently fold into the egg yolk mixture with a spatula.
- Spoon evenly into the 4 prepared ramekins.
- Bake at 425'F for 10 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool. Garnish with your favorite topping.
- Note: If you want to leave out some of the melted chocolate you can. Just a a little more of the unsweetened cocoa powder, it will make this even chocolatier tasting and lighten up on the fat content.