Individual Flourless Chocolate Cakes
- 1 large
- cold egg
- 1/4 c
- 2 tsp
- unsweetened cocoa
- 1 1/2 Tbsp
- ground pecans
- 1 Tbsp
- warm water
- 1 oz
- bittersweet chocolate
- cooking spray
- powdered sugar (optional)
- fresh fruit (raspberries, blueberries, strawberries-optional)
- whipped topping, optional
How to Make Individual Flourless Chocolate Cakes
- 1Preheat your oven to 425'F. Spray your ramekins with non-stick oil.
- 2Separate your egg placing the white in one bowl and the yolk in another.
- 3Mix the sugar and cocoa into the egg yolk and whisk together, add the ground pecans, water and melted chocolate. Whisk again to incorporate.
- 4With clean beaters, whip up the egg white to a stiff peak. Gently fold into the egg yolk mixture with a spatula.
- 5Spoon evenly into the 4 prepared ramekins.
- 6Bake at 425'F for 10 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool. Garnish with your favorite topping.
- 7Note: If you want to leave out some of the melted chocolate you can. Just a a little more of the unsweetened cocoa powder, it will make this even chocolatier tasting and lighten up on the fat content.