- tubes cressent rolls
- i use the larger muffin tins for these
- 1 1/2 lb
- cream cheese, softened
- 1 c
- 1/2 c
- sour cream
- 4 large
- 2 tsp
- pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 c
- all-purpose flour
- 2 Tbsp
- 4 oz
- chocolate chips
- 1/2 stick
- sugar cinnamon mixture
How to Make Individual Cheesecakes
- 1Pre-heat oven to 325. Prepare the muffin tins with non-stick spray (you want to be able to lift out easily when cooled).
- 2Blend cream cheese, sugar and sour cream until smooth (a few mins.) Add eggs, vanilla and flour and blend well (another few mins.)
- 3Each roll of cressent rolls will make 4 cakes. Unroll dough and only seperate into 4 rectangles. Pinch the diagoal line closed.
- 4Place each rectangle into a muffin cup and press down to cover sides.
- 5Pour cheesecake batter all the way to the top of each. Pull corners over (I gather and twist at th top). You can also trim dough for more of a traditional cheesecake.
- 6If using cinnamon/sugar top, melt butter and add cinnamon and sugar, mix and brush generously on top.
- 7Bake for 45 min or until set.
- 8Cool in tins and remove carefully when cool.
- 9If using chocolate top, melt chocolate chips and milk in microwave. Let cool slightly to thicken and drizzle over cakes.