Incredible Melted Ice-Cream Cake
Photo adapted from Mom Advice.
Recipe from The Cake Mix Doctor.
- 1 pkg
- white cake mix
- 2 c
- melted ice cream, your choice of flavor, cherry vanilla is good
- large eggs
- 2 c
- powdered sugar
- 1/2 c
- unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 Tbsp
- 1/3 c
- plus 1 tbsp. milk
- large marshmallows
- 1 tsp
CHOCOLATE MARSHMALLOW FROSTING
How to Make Incredible Melted Ice-Cream Cake
- 1Place cake mix, melted ice cream and eggs in a large mixing bowl.
- 2Beat with electric mixer on low speed for 1 minute.
- 3Increase the speed to medium and beat 2 minutes more.
- 4Pour the batter into a Bundt or tube pan and bake at 350 degrees for 38-42 minutes.
Sift the sugar and cocoa together in a large mixing bowl. Set aside.
- 6Place the marshmallows, butter and milk in a medium-size saucepan over low heat. Stir until marshmallows are melted, 3-4 minutes.
Remove pan from heat.
- 7Pour sugar and cocoa mixture over the marshmallow mixture.
- 8Add the vanilla and stir until the frosting is smooth.