Incredible Melted Ice-Cream Cake
1 pkgwhite cake mix
2 cmelted ice cream, your choice of flavor, cherry vanilla is good
CHOCOLATE MARSHMALLOW FROSTING (OPTIONAL)
2 cpowdered sugar
1/2 cunsweetened cocoa powder
1/3 cplus 1 tbsp. milk
How to Make Incredible Melted Ice-Cream Cake
- Place cake mix, melted ice cream and eggs in a large mixing bowl.
- Beat with electric mixer on low speed for 1 minute.
- Increase the speed to medium and beat 2 minutes more.
- Pour the batter into a Bundt or tube pan and bake at 350 degrees for 38-42 minutes.
Sift the sugar and cocoa together in a large mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Place the marshmallows, butter and milk in a medium-size saucepan over low heat. Stir until marshmallows are melted, 3-4 minutes.
Remove pan from heat.
- Pour sugar and cocoa mixture over the marshmallow mixture.
- Add the vanilla and stir until the frosting is smooth.