★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 pkg
- white cake mix
- 1 small
- package orange jello
- 12 oz
- cool whip
- 16 oz
- sour cream
- 1/2 c
- confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 pkg
- small orange jello
How to Make In Your Dreams Jello Cake
- 1prepare cake according to directions on package, add 1 small package of orange jello to cake mix. bake in 2 (9 inch) pans.
- 2cool completely, then slice each layer in half to produce 4 round layers.
- 3meanwhile, blend together cool whip, sour cream and confectioners sugar in a large bowl.
- 4place first layer on a plate, cover with white whipped frosting, repeat with all other layers, making sure to use white frosting between layers except the top one.
- 5mix at least half of the orange jello into remaining white frosting. (add more if you want it really orange and tangy).
- 6cover the top layer and sides with the orange frosting.
- 7chill or put in freezer for about 2 hours. store in refrigerator.