★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 pkgwhite cake mix
1 smallpackage orange jello
12 ozcool whip
16 ozsour cream
1/2 cconfectioners' sugar
1/2 pkgsmall orange jello
How to Make In Your Dreams Jello Cake
- prepare cake according to directions on package, add 1 small package of orange jello to cake mix. bake in 2 (9 inch) pans.
- cool completely, then slice each layer in half to produce 4 round layers.
- meanwhile, blend together cool whip, sour cream and confectioners sugar in a large bowl.
- place first layer on a plate, cover with white whipped frosting, repeat with all other layers, making sure to use white frosting between layers except the top one.
- mix at least half of the orange jello into remaining white frosting. (add more if you want it really orange and tangy).
- cover the top layer and sides with the orange frosting.
- chill or put in freezer for about 2 hours. store in refrigerator.