IMPOSSIBLE PUMPKIN PIE CUPCAKES
Jo Anne Sugimoto
1/4 tspbaking powder
1/4 tspbaking soda
2 tsppumpkin pie spice
115 oz. can pumpkin puree
1/4 cbrown sugar, lightly packed
1 tspvanilla extract
3/4 chalf and half (or evaporated milk)
How to Make IMPOSSIBLE PUMPKIN PIE CUPCAKES
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, prep cupcake pan with liners.
- In medium bowl, whisk flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, pumpkin pie spice.
- In large bowl, whisk together pumpkin puree, sugars, eggs, vanilla extract, half and half or evaporated milk, combine well.
- Add in the dry ingredients, whisk till well incorporated.
- Fill each muffin tin with 1/3 cup of batter. Bake for 20 minutes, do the toothpick test and if it comes out clean, then it's done.
- Remove from oven to cool, it will sink. Chill. Top with whipped cream before serving.