Icecream Sandwich Cake
How to Make Icecream Sandwich Cake
- In a 9x 13 pan layer one layer of ice cream sandwiches. You will have to cut a few in half in order for them to fit.
- Next spoon some of the softened ice cream on top of the sandwiches.
- Heat up the hot fudge and drizzle that over the ice cream and drizzle the caramel over that.
- Next crush some oreo cookies and/or brownies and sprinkle on top.
- Another layer of sandwiches.
- Last layer of softened ice cream, fudge, caramel and your choice of chopped nuts or toffee or both.
- Put in your freezer until it gets set.