Ice Cream Sandwich Ice Cream Cake
How to Make Ice Cream Sandwich Ice Cream Cake
- Cut one ice cream sandwich in half. Place one whole and one half sandwich along a short side of an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. pan.
- Arrange eight sandwiches in opposite direction in the pan.
- Spread with half of the whipped topping.
- Spoon fudge topping by teaspoonfuls onto whipped topping.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 cup peanuts.
- Repeat layers with remaining ice cream sandwiches, whipped topping and peanuts (pan will be full).
- Cover and freeze
- Remove from the freezer 20 minutes before serving. Cut into squares.
- THIS RECIPE CAN BE MADE AND THEN KEPT COVERED AND FROZEN FOR UP TO TWO MONTHS.