Ice Cream Sandwich Ice Cream Cake
How to Make Ice Cream Sandwich Ice Cream Cake
- 1Cut one ice cream sandwich in half. Place one whole and one half sandwich along a short side of an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. pan.
- 2Arrange eight sandwiches in opposite direction in the pan.
- 3Spread with half of the whipped topping.
- 4Spoon fudge topping by teaspoonfuls onto whipped topping.
- 5Sprinkle with 1/2 cup peanuts.
- 6Repeat layers with remaining ice cream sandwiches, whipped topping and peanuts (pan will be full).
- 7Cover and freeze
- 8Remove from the freezer 20 minutes before serving. Cut into squares.
- 9THIS RECIPE CAN BE MADE AND THEN KEPT COVERED AND FROZEN FOR UP TO TWO MONTHS.