Ice Cream Cake (Peanut Butter Sundae)
It was two scoops of vanilla ice cream, hot fudge, peanut butter sauce, crowned with an upside down sugar cone with a whipped cream border, and then studded with reeses pieces!! OMG!!!
I always wanted a giant one, now my peanut butter loving friends I present to you my version of that little girls sundae. This was actually my birthday cake this year. Yes I'm a loser that makes her own birthday cakes. Much Love
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1/2 galice cream
1/2 cchocolate sauce
2 bag(s)reeses pieces
17nutter butter sandwich cookies, or other cookie of choice
1/4 cmelted butter
PEANUT BUTTER SAUCE
3/4 cpeanut butter
How to Make Ice Cream Cake (Peanut Butter Sundae)
- let the ice cream get soft enough to smooth with a large spoon. In a bowl or zip lock bag crush the cookies.
- Mix with the melted butter until it looks kinds like wet sand. Put in bottom of a spring form pan (cheesecake pan). Push into sides, and bottom. This is the crust of the ice cream cake.
- Dump in the ice cream and smooth into sides and holes with a big spoon. Now put it in the freezer while you make your peanut butter sauce.
- Put the ingredients for the sauce in a bowl in the microwave. Cook for about 20 seconds at a time stirring after each time until its all melted together but make sure you don't do it too many times or it will burn. Let it cool for maybe a minute.
- Take the cake back out of the freezer. Now you can do peanut butter then chocolate or the other way just make sure you let the first layer get cold and set up before doing the other. Top the last layer with candy before you put it in the freezer
To make it look more pleasing to the eye, wait until it freezes up completely. Let it sit out for 10 mins un-mold it, and frost the sides with whipped cream like you would a cake and let that freeze up too!