★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 pkgpecan sandies
1 stickmelted margarine
2 pkgchocolate instant pudding mix (or any flavor)
8 oz. pkgcream cheese
1 Large pkgcool whip
1 cpowdered sugar
·sprinkles of any color
How to Make Ice Box Cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Crush pecan sandies and add melted margarine. Once combined, place into a 13 x 9 ungreased pan. Place in oven for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool.
- In a seperate bowl, take cream cheese, powder sugar and half of the container of cool whip and mix until smooth. Take mixture and smooth over crushed cookies.
- Make instant pudding of desired flavor using 3 cups of milk instead of 4 cups. Make according to box instructions. Once done, place mixture over cream cheese layer in the pan.
- Take last half of cool whip and spread over the pudding layer in pan. Take sprinkles of any kind and decorate.
- Refrigerate. Must be kept in refrigerator.