I know some the recipes are really lacking in some or all areas, but I am posting them as they are in the cookbook
3/4 cgranulated sugar
1/2 cpowdered sugar
1 cwhite corn syrup
1 bottleregular box mixed fruit jell-o
1 tspbaking powder
2 cfresh coconut
How to Make I-USED-WHAT-I-HAD Cake
Cream shortening, sugars and syrup untilo well blended;
- Add Jell-O. Blend well.
- Add eggs; beat well.
- Sift baking powder into flour;
- Add slowly to creamed mixture. Blend well; add vanilla.
- Pour into large rectangular pan.
- Bake at 300 degrees for about 1 hour running knife around edge of pan after cake rises to make cake fall around edge so that it will be level. Line pan with aluminum foil, if desired. Leave cake in pan; pour icing over evenly.
Blend ingredients well.
Rene Mae House
Conroe Church of God LWWB
- ****If anyone figures out how this should be, please let me know.****