- 2 1/2 c
- crushed graham crackers
- 1/2 - 1 c
- butter, melted
- 1 can(s)
- sweeten condensed milk
- 1 - 8oz pkg
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 tsp
- 1/3 - 1/2 c
- lemon juice
- 1 - 2 c
- huckleberries , water to just cover berries, sugar to taste, thicken with cornstarch - or your choice of fruit
How to Make HUCKLEBERRY CHEESECAKE
- 1Crush crackers until fine, put in bottom of 8x8 in. pan. Pour melted butter over crumbs and press to make crust. Put in fridge to chill.
- 2Mix room temp. cream cheese and sweeten condensed milk until smooth. Add vanilla, mix. Add lemon juice, mix , to taste. Pour over cracker crust. Chill in fridge.
- 3Put Huckleberries in saucepan and just cover with water, add sugar to taste, bring to a boil and thicken with cornstarch. Pour over crust and cream cheese as a topping then chill for about 30 min. You can use other fruit, such as cherries, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, or you can drizzle chocolate and/or carmel over the top.