How to Make Cake Flour
How to Make How to Make Cake Flour
- Measure out the amount needed for your recipe. I always measure out 6 cups of all purpose flour.
- For every 1 cup of flour remove 2 Tbsp of flour.
- Now add 2 Tbsp of Cornstarch for every 1 cup of flour. (replacing the tablespoons of flour taken out).
- Sift 5-6 times and it's ready-to-use cake flour
- *To sift flour without a sifter just use a strainer by filling it with flour and tapping against the palm of your hand over a bowl
- (left-over flour can go back in the bag).
- Always measure the flour that is needed after its sifted.