How to Make Hot Fudge Sundae Cake
- Heat oven to 350.
- In an ungreased square pan, 9" X 9" X 2", stir together flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder and salt.
- Mix in milk, oil and vanilla with fork until smooth; stir in nuts.
- Spread evenly in pan; sprinkle with brown sugar and 1/4 cup cocoa.
- Pour hot water over batter; bake for 40 minutes. Let stand for 15 minutes.
- Spoon into dessert dishes or cut into squares, then invert each square onto dessert plate.
- Top with ice cream and spoon sauce over each square.