Hot Fudge Pudding Cake
1 1/4 cgranulated sugar divided
1 call purpose flour
7 Tbspcocoa powder
2 tspbaking powder
1/3 cbutter or margarine melted
1 1/2 tspvanilla extract
1/2 cpacked light brown sugar
1 1/4 chot water
How to Make Hot Fudge Pudding Cake
- Heat oven to 350.
In a large bowl, stir together 3/4 granulated sugar, flour, 3 Tablesponns cocoa, baking powder and salt.
- Stir in milk, butter and vanilla; beat until smooth
- Pour batter into 8- or 9-inch square baking pan.
Stir together remaining 1/2 cup granulated sugar, brown sugar, nad remaining 4 tablespoons of cocoa: sprinkle mixture evenly over the batter. Pour water over top. DO NOT STIR
- Bake for 35 to 40 mins. or until center is ALMOST set.
- Cool for 15 mins. spoon into dessert dishes. Spoon sauce from bottom of pan over the top of cake.
- Serve warm with whipped topping or ice cream if desired.