Hot Fudge Choc Cake By Freda
Dolloped with Whipped Cream, or COOL WHIP piped on top with a Cherry.
Ice cream or Cool whip & Nuts, & a cherry is optional..but oooh so good!!! . . and ooooh so irresistably pretty.
- 1 Box
- duncan hines devils food cake mix
- 2 Lg
- 1 C
- 1 Cup
- pecans ( optional)
- 1/2 C
- brn sugar
- 2 Tbs
- hersheys dark cocoa unsweetened
- 1 C
- boiling water
- 1 Jar
- hot fudge ice cream topping
- 2 cans whipped cream or use cool whip
- maraschino cherries & chopped nuts (optional)
How to Make Hot Fudge Choc Cake By Freda
- 1Preheat Oven @ 350. Grease and flour 13 X 9 Cake Pan.
- 2Mix Together; Cake Mix Eggs, & water.
Beat on Med Speed, about 2 min.
Stir in Nuts (optional)
Pour into Baking pan.
- 3Mix together Sugar, & Cocoa in a small bowl, Sprinkle over the cake batter, Pour the Boiling Water over the entire pan of batter. "DO NOT STIR"!
- 4Bake 45 min or until toothpick comes out Clean.
- 5To Serve, Heat Hot Fudge to pouring consistency in water bath or Microwave.
Cut cake into 2-3" Squares.
Drizzle Hot Fudge genorously over Cake squares.
Top with Large Dollop of Whipped Cream, & top with Cherry and or Nuts, as in photo above. (See Photo).
Not only Looks great in a presentation on the Dessert plate, but tastes even better.
Who Can resist a Dessert Pictured as this is in "Mini Cut Squares of Cake".
This can go a long way if Cut in Mini cake Squares.