hot fudge cake
How to Make hot fudge cake
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9x9 baking dish liberally with vegetable shortening.
- 2Add the flour, sugar, 4 tbsp cocoa powder, to the dish. Mix with a fork or spatula.
- 3Add the milk, oil, and vanilla. Mix until a thick batter forms. Spread the batter evenly in the dish.
- 4Sprinkle the remaining cocoa powder and brown sugar evenly over top of the batter. Pour the hot water over top, but do not mix.
- 5Bake for 35 minutes and serve warm. Serves 6 to 8, serve warm with ice cream or alone.either way this is a very good cake