How to Make Honeybun Cake
- 1Preheat oven to 335 degrees F. Mix with a spoon: cake mix, oil, eggs & sour cream until lumps are gone.
- 2In a small bowl, mix together brown sugar & cinnamon.
- 3Pour 1/2 cake mix in a 13x9 inch cake pan that's been sprayed lightly with cooking spray.
- 4Sprinkle brown sugar mixture evenly over the top.
- 5Pour remaining mixture over sugar and spread evenly.
- 6With a butter knife, swirl cake mix to resemble honey bun. Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean.
Combine powdered sugar, evaporated milk & vanilla until creamy. Pour over warm cake.