How to Make Honeybun Cake
- Preheat oven to 335 degrees F. Mix with a spoon: cake mix, oil, eggs & sour cream until lumps are gone.
- In a small bowl, mix together brown sugar & cinnamon.
- Pour 1/2 cake mix in a 13x9 inch cake pan that's been sprayed lightly with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle brown sugar mixture evenly over the top.
- Pour remaining mixture over sugar and spread evenly.
- With a butter knife, swirl cake mix to resemble honey bun. Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean.
Combine powdered sugar, evaporated milk & vanilla until creamy. Pour over warm cake.