1 boxyellow cake mix
3/4 ccooking oil
8 ozsour cream
1 cbrown sugar
2 cconfectioners' sugar
4 Tbspmilk (add more as necessary)
1 Tbspvanilla extract
How to Make Honeybun Cake
- MIx cake mix, eggs, oil, and sour cream well.
- Pour one-half of this mixture into a greased 9 x 13 pan.
- In a separate bowl, mix brown sugar and cinnamon together and pour this mixture over the first half of the cake batter.
- Add remaining cake batter over top of brown sugar mixture. Swirl top of batter with fork to incorporate the brown sugar throughtout the cake batter.
- Bake 40 minutes at 325 degrees.
- Remove from oven and cool completely. Mix ingredients for frosting and pour over cooled cake. (Can double the icing for more topping if desired).