Honey Maple Cheesecake
2/3 ccinnamon graham cracker crumbs (10 squares)
1 Tbspmargarine, melted
4 pkgcream cheese, room temperature
1/2 cmaple syrup
1/4 cplus 2 tbsp. chopped, toasted hazelnuts, divided
1/2 tspground cinnamon
How to Make Honey Maple Cheesecake
- In a bowl, add cracker crumbs, sugar and butter. Press onto bottom of a 9" springform pan coated with non-stick cooking spray. bake at 325^ for 10 minutes. Cool on wire rack.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. add cornstarch, honey,and syrup. Beat until just combined. Add eggs, beat until blended.Batter will be very thick.
- Spoon half the batter into crust. Smooth top.
- In a small bowl add 1/4 c. of hazelnuts tossed with cinnamon. sprinkle mixture over the top of batter.
- Spoon remaining batter on top of nuts. Smooth top. Place in oven.
- Bake at 325^ for 55 minutes or until edges are set. Cool on wire rack for 10 minutes. Run a knife along the sides of pan to loosen. let set 1 hour. Refrigerate overnight. Remove sides of pan. Sprinkle with remaining nuts.