☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 csemi-sweet chocolate chips
1/2 tspbaking powder
1 cchopped walnuts
How to Make Honey Brownies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Butter an 8 inch square pan.
- Melt chocolate and butter in medium sized heavy saucepan over low heat.
- Remove from heat; cool slightly.
- Stir in eggs, honey and vanilla.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt in small bowl.
- Stir in chocolate mixture with walnuts.
- Spread batter evenly in prepared pan.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or just until center feels springy.
- Cool in pan on wire rack and cut into 2" squares.