Homemade White Cake...
Vanessa "Nikita" Milare
How to Make Homemade White Cake...
- Heat oven to 350F.
- Then mix together the wet ingredients in a meduim bowl, all but the egg & suagr. hen add sift together the dry ingredenits in a large bowl. Then slowly add the dry to wet & mix on low speed until batter is smooth.
- In a medium bowl beat the egg whites & sugar until frothy. Then add in the cream of tartar & continue to beating until egg whites are stiff.
- Then gradually fold this mixer into the batter & make sure not to over mix.
- Pour into 2 waxed paper lined 9-inch layer pans.
- Then bake for about 35 to 40 mins. Then frost as you wish.