Holy Cow Cake
From my kitchen to hopefully yours! Enjoy!
How to Make Holy Cow Cake
- Bake cake as directed on package in a 9 x 13 cake pan. Let cool for 10 minutes.
Poke holes all over the top with a large fork.
- Mix the sweetened condensed milk with the caramel topping. Pour over cake.
- Crush candy bars in a large Ziploc bag using the back of a large spoon. Sprinkle cake with 1/2 of the crushed candy bars.
- Mix the Cool Whip and the cream cheese and spread over the candy layer.
- Sprinkle with remaining crushed candy bars.
- Store in refrigerator.