Holy Cow cake
Note...cool whip and cream cheese topping is kinda rich. I have replaced the cream cheese with a small pack of jello vanilla pudding mixed with the cool whip and it isnt as rich.
1devil's food cake baked as directed
1 bottlecaramel ice cream topping
14 ozsweetened condensed milk
4butterfinger candy bars crushed
12 ozcool whip
8 ozcream cheese, room temperature
·chocolate syrup for drizzling if desired
How to Make Holy Cow cake
- Bake cake as directed in 13x9 baking dish
- While cake is still warm poke holes with a straw or chopsticks.
- mix about 4oz of carmel topping with the condensed milk and spoon slowly over the warm cake making sure the mixture seeps into the cake.measure about 1/2 of the candy bar mixture and sprinkle on the cake.
- Mix cool whip and cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth.Spread mixture on top of cool cake. Sprinkle remaing candy bar.Drizzle caramel and chocolate ontop if desired.
- Place cake uncovered in refrigerator to chill for about 20 minutes before serving. Store covered in refrigrator.