Reggie's Holy Cake
1 boxcake mix, devils food
13rolo's (divided into fourths)
3.4 ozvanilla instant pudding mix
1 tspvanilla extract
1-2 tsphersheys chocolate syrup
8 ozcool whip
How to Make Reggie's Holy Cake
- Bake cake according to directions. Poke holes in cake while still warm, with a good size straw, then stuff the candies in. I do 7 rows of 7.
- For the frosting add 1 cup milk, 1 tsp vanilla extract, 1-2 tsp hersheys chocolate syrup to vanilla puddng mix and whisk until thick. Then fold in 8 oz cool whip.
- Cake needs to be completely cool to frost. Shred a snickers bar on frosted cake.
- I usually either make the frosting right before serving or frost and put in fridge.
- This is a recipe you can play with to suit your own pallet.