HOLIDAY PASSIONFRUIT CUPCAKES
Jo Anne Sugimoto
90 gbutter, room temperature
1/2 ccaster sugar
2eggs, room temperature
3/4 cself-rising flour
1/4 ccorn flour
1/2 ccrushed pineapple, wel drained
1/4 cpassion fruit concentrate
TOPPING AND GARNISH:
1/2 cpassion fruit jelly
·sweetened shredded coconut
1/2 cwhipped cream
1/3 cpassion fruit curd
How to Make HOLIDAY PASSIONFRUIT CUPCAKES
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prep cupcake pan with liners, foil would probably be best.
- In a large mixing bowl, add all the ingredients except for the pineapple and the passion fruit. With a mixer on low speed, mix until blended. Then mix on high speed until the batter turns pale.
- Stir in the pineapple and the passion fruit till incorporated.
- Spoon evenly into the cupcake lined tin 3/4 full.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Do a toothpick test and when done remove from the oven to a cooling rack.
- Dip the top of the cupcakes into the jelly, then roll onto the shredded coconut. Refrigerate. to set.
- Remove the liners from the cupcakes and cut the cupcakes horizontally in half. Spread with the passion fruit curd and whipped cream.
- Put the tops back on and decorate with an umbrella.
- THESE INSTRUCTIONS WERE VERY VAGUE SO I REWROTE THE WHOLE THING. JUST DROP ME A MESSAGE IF THERE IS SOMETHING THAT YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND. :+)