Holiday Leftover Cake
How to Make Holiday Leftover Cake
- 1prepare the spice mix as directed on the box
- 2take your can of yams, or left over yams and smah until a thick paste consistency. Usually to make about 3/4 - 1 cup of smashed yams.
- 3add yams to the cake mix
- 4mix well and bake as directed as two layers or in one big cake. May take a little longer because of the heaviness.
- 5when cake is done cool completely. If only made one cake slice down middle to make into layers. place cranberry sauce in in middle of the two layers and frost the whole thing.