How to Make HG Double Trouble Chocolate Trifle
- 1In medium bowl, combine milk & pudding mix. Whisk until thickened & smooth, about 2 minutes. Refrigerate at least 5 minutes.
- 2In another medium bowl, mix syrup & 1 C cool whip. Refrigerate this for at least 5 minutes.
- 3Break vitatops into pieces; place in blender. Pulse until reduced to crumbs.
- 4In bottom of medium serving bowl, layer 1/4 of vita crumbs. Top with 1/2 of pudding mixture. Spread remaining 2/3 C cool whip over pudding layer. Sprinkle evenly with 2/3 of remaining vita crumbs. Spread remaining pudding in layer over crumbs.
- 5Top with syrup/cool whip mixture. Then sprinkle with remaining vita crumbs.