Hershey's Chocolate Cake
How to Make Hershey's Chocolate Cake
- 1preheat oven to 350 degrees . spray baking pan with cooking spray and lay aside.
- 2in large bowl, mix all dry ingredients together.
- 3with mixer, add in eggs, oil milk and vanilla
- 4mix on medium speed 2 minutes until batter is well blended.
- 5slowly "stir" in boiling water, by hand. until batter is all incorporated and "thin". using a mixer during this step will "dot" your walls and face :)
- 6pour into prepared pan, and bake 25 to 30 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean. batter is thin, so be careful moving it from counter to oven.