Hershey Bar Cake
- 1 box
- cake mix, german chocolate
- 1 - 3 oz
- instant vanilla pudding
- 3 large
- 1/3 - 1/2 c
- oil depending on cake mix brand
- 1 1/4 c
- water depending on cake mix brand
- 8 oz
- cream cheese softened
- scant cup sugar
- 12 oz
- frozen whipped topping, thawed
- scant cup confectioners sugar
- 1 c
- chopped pecans or nuts of choice
- giant hershey bar not the regular
How to Make Hershey Bar Cake
- 1Combine cake mix, vanilla pudding, eggs, oil and water according to cake mix package instructions. Beat until smooth and pour into 2-8 inch pans greased and floured with cooking spray. Bake at 350 for 35 minutes. Remove and cool layers.
- 2With a stand mixer important unless you have a really strong arm beat cream cheese and sugar for 20 minutes. Add in the confectioners sugar and beat just until smooth. Fold in whipped topping, chopped pecans and grated hershey bar.
- 3Frost cooled cake and enjoy. So good. Even better the next day. Scant means just slightly short of a cup.