Hershey Bar Cake
- 1 box
- swiss chocolate cake mix, prepared as package directs. bake in 3 nine inch layers. set aside to cool.
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 c
- confectioner's sugar
- 1/2 c
- granulated sugar
- 1.5 ounce hershey bars, with or without almonds
- 12 oz
- cool whip
How to Make Hershey Bar Cake
- 1For frosting, beat cream cheese, confectioner's sugar,and granulated sugar with electric mixer until creamy.
- 2Chop 8 candy bars into small pieces. I use grater and grate, allowing broken pieces to mix with grated candy.
- 3Fold candy into cream cheese mixture. Mix well.
- 4Add Cool Whip that has been allowed to thaw in refrigerator. Blend well.
- 5Spread icing on tops of each layer, then on sides of stacked layers. Chop remaining 2 candy bars and sprinkle on top of cake.
- 6Refrigerate cake.