Hershey Bar Cake
1 boxswiss chocolate cake mix, prepared as package directs. bake in 3 nine inch layers. set aside to cool.
8 ozcream cheese, room temperature
1 cconfectioner's sugar
1/2 cgranulated sugar
101.5 ounce hershey bars, with or without almonds
12 ozcool whip
How to Make Hershey Bar Cake
- For frosting, beat cream cheese, confectioner's sugar,and granulated sugar with electric mixer until creamy.
- Chop 8 candy bars into small pieces. I use grater and grate, allowing broken pieces to mix with grated candy.
- Fold candy into cream cheese mixture. Mix well.
- Add Cool Whip that has been allowed to thaw in refrigerator. Blend well.
- Spread icing on tops of each layer, then on sides of stacked layers. Chop remaining 2 candy bars and sprinkle on top of cake.
- Refrigerate cake.