Heavenly Toffee Crunch Coffee Cake
How to Make Heavenly Toffee Crunch Coffee Cake
- 1Cut butter into flour and sugars until crumbly.
- 2Set aside 1/2 cup.
- 3To remainder, add buttermilk, soda, egg and vanilla; beat well.
- 4Pour 1/3 batter into well greased and floured 9 X 9 pan.
- 5Combine reserved mixture and candy and sprinkle over batter.
- 6Alternate remaining batter and candy mixture.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees for 35-45 minutes.
- 8To crush candy bars: place in freezer.
- 9When thoroughly chilled, place between 2 sheets of foil and roll with rolling pin.